November 15, 2010

Before I get started

I decided to come up with this list of goals to achieve before my 32nd birthday because I do much better when I have a deadline ahead of me. Turning 30 was one of the hardest times of my life. It was more than the actual number; it was a year when life smashed my face. I encountered more problems than what I faced in the last seven years, but I know that what lies in front of me is higher ground.

Through this list, I hope to become a better person, remember the importance of setting goals, and relish in what I have achieved. I am probably setting myself up for failure, but I shouldn't even think of that, either. No, this is a new year, much like a new year's resolution. It's just in a 32-part series

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...